USD Aeon 72 XXI inline skates (Santa Monica)
The USD Aeon 72 XXI unibody concept, plus larger wheels, allow you to maximize energy transfer on larger transitions helping me to maintain speed in freeride and aggressive (skate park / street) skating. Using the 72mm Aeon shell gives you aggressive capability without losing any excess speed. The newly added 'soft top' give a sneaker look, the new improved cuff, and MyFit Skinny Boy Dual Fit liners for comfort and performance to complete this gem of a skate!
Perfect for Aggressive and Freeride.
- Shell: Unibody with lightweight one-piece glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP)
- Closures: Top Lock Strap. Middle Velcro Strap, and Laces
- Cuff: New design. Plastic Full Lock
- Liners: Removable, MYFIT Skinny Boy Dual Fit, Heat-Moldable
- Heel Shock Absorber and Removable Abrasive Pad Slider
- Frame: Unibody construction. Not Removable with Soulplate
- Frame Wheel Base: 39-42 – 10″ (254mm), 43-46 – 10,5″ (267mm)
- Max Wheels Size: 72mm
- Wheels: 72mm/88A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC9
- Innersole: MYFIT EVA skatesole, Aeon 20mm Shock Absorber
- Shell Sizes: EU 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46