Them Danny Beer 909 pro inline skates
Them Skates is proud to announce the DANNY BEER PRO COMPLETE SKATES. The most exciting feature of his pro model liner is the introduction of individual sizing Intuition Liners. Now you will have the option to chose between 2 different sizes for each shell. By introducing individual sizing Them Skates is able to expand its size range to even more skaters. Also includes new Them Street frames, Them 57mm/88a wheels, and Them ABEC 5 bearings. NOTE: Due to high demand and limited availability, it is highly recommended that you lock in your pair today.
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.