Intuition team rider Chad Tannehill recently released his new Razors 2018 edit. Check that rig out for a few bangers, transfer, bails, and more! Filmed on location in Taft, Oakland, Los Angeles, and Bakersfield.
Here it is. Be-Mag issue 42 just came out of print, and is shipped to our shops and partners all over the planet! The new format magazine (17×23 cm, smaller) is packed with great content. Here are some of the main features you will see in issue 42!
ISSUE 42 FEATURES
- Column: The many names of Rollerblading
- Showtime: Brian Shima & Dave Lang
- Tourlife: Mexico by Pietro Firrincieli
- Quickfire Round: Chris Farmer
- Layers of a Wine Tour
- Column: Rollerblading Faggots
- Evolution: David Sizemore
- Who’s next: Carson Starnes
- Best of Tourlife: Dominik Wagner
Founded in 1997, Be-Mag has been around longer than most people have been blading. From a newsletter, to a website, to a print magazine, to videos, Be-Mag is dedicated to covering all aspects of the blade culture. Their trademark has also been declined on several clothing lines.