GC MEGA frames
Our new lightweight street frame that allows up to 64mm wheels flat rockered. The MEGA has a more traditional height, offering a low center of gravity and familiar balance on topsides and h-block grinds. The h-block is designed to wrap around the inner wheels to help safeguard skaters from the dreaded wheel bite. Wheel spacing allows for full access to UFS bolts making frame change/rotation a breeze. UFS mounting points have been beefed up to 9mm thick to increase stiffness and prevent any unwanted fracturing. Streamlined sidewalls, aluminum spacers, and our 8mm sickle axles complete what shapes up to be everybody’s favorite frame for grinding ledges and carving bowls.
The Go Project 65mm Joe Atkinson or 62mm CJ Wellsmore wheels would make a proper complete set up!
Available in Black, Ivory (w/matching laces), Maroon (w/matching laces), and Charcoal (w/matching laces).
GC 62mm and GC 64mm wheels are ideal for GC MEGA frame flat set ups.
MEGA Frames features:
· Symmetrical design
· 8mm grind wall thickness with rounded edges
· 9mm UFS mount thickness
· 48mm wall height
· Large Length 305mm (Sizes 12-14)
· Medium Length 292mm (Sizes 6-11)
· 103mm spacing between 2nd and 3rd wheel
· GC 8mm Sickle Bolts & Aluminum Frame/Bearing Spacers
· Frame with spacers weighs 8.7 oz. each
· Full access to UFS Bolts
· Designed for flat setups with wheel sizes ranging from 59mm to 64mm